What is Eczema?
Eczema is a long-term types of skin inflammation. The rash will appears on the skin and the patient will feel very itchy. The rash may appear at anywhere on your body but normally it will appear on your hands, feet, face or back of your knees. Eczema is very common to the women who with a family history and is around over 40 years old, this women is in the high risk.
Types of Eczema
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis is the most common Eczema. Atopic Dermatitis are most common for the teenager and adults. The skin will become red and itchy when the patient have Atopic Dermatitis.
- Contact Eczema is a kind of skin allergic. The skin will become red and itchy after contacted directly to some object such as plants, clothes with the rubbers, cosmetics product and others object. Sometimes contact eczema will just go away itself without any treatment.
- Seborrheic Eczema is a skin inflammation. This Eczema normally appear at face or scalp. The patient who have itchy, red skin, scaly or yellow/grayscales/white flaky will be diagnosed as Seborrheic Eczema.Hair loss might happen if Seborrheic Eczema appear on scalp.
- Nummular Eczema is like a coin size on the skin. The people who are over 60 years old are in the highr risk level that will have Nummular Eczema. Nummular Eczema will also appear on the youngest people. It commonly happen because of the dry skin, weather change or maybe allergic.
- People who have Neurodermatitis Eczema will feel very itchy so they will scratch it, but they will feel much more itchy after scratching. This type of eczema will happen on the women who are older than 30 years old.
- Stasis Dermatitis is a skin infection when the eczema become complicated. The skin become dark brown color and have fluid or the blood pooling out from the skin.
- Dyshidrotic Eczema is a skin condition which have the blisters on the hand or feet. Normally the skin will cracked and peeling. When Dyshidrotic Eczema become complicated the fluid will released from the blister and very smelly. Dyshidrotic Eczema is most common appear on woman's hand and feet. Mostly the women use their hand to wash the dishes without any protect, the washing liquid will affected their hands. This is the reason why the women are in the high risk to get Dyshidrotic Eczema.
Different Eczema had different symptomps. To understand more about each Eczema and their symptomps, you can read Eczema Types and Symptoms.
Symptoms and signs of Eczema
- Red Rash
- Feeling very itchy
- Skin Dry
- Thicken Skin
- Sore throat
- Scaly textures on skin
- Dark spot on the skin
- The skin is swelling
Factors of Eczema
- Contact with object that included some special material
- Food allergic such as meat, seafood, fruit or vegetable
- Medical Allergic
- People with a family history
However, Eczema will not spread through skin contact with other people.
Futher Reading :
Allergies Eczema Treatment Cure : Allergies Eczema Treatment Cure
Eczema Herbal Acupuncture Treatment : Eczema Herbal Acupuncture Treatment
Eczema Herbs Treatment : Eczema Herbs Treatment
Eczema Diet Treatment : Eczema Diet Treatment
Eczema Types And Symptoms : Eczema Types And Symptoms
I am working in a restaurant. I have to wash all the dishes everyday. After a year, my hand was very itchy and have a big red rash. I was very scared. I went to The Tole and started an acupuncture treatment. After a 2 session, I have been cured. Thanks to Master Leong and The Tole , now I can stop scraching my hand.Puan Azizah ,34 years old
Email your question about
disease to Master
Children's Eczema Cure and Clinical Care
"Autism Approaches for Parents"